Isaac: "Can I have more chocolate milk?"
David: "Eat some more cake, first" (it's healthy cake with tofu frosting)
Kim: "Did you really say that?"
David: "It's like spinach!"
Oh, boy.
Ruby: "I don't like it" (the aforementioned healthy cake.)
David: "What. It's too healthy?"
On our bike ride today, Isaac was asking why it was so quiet. I told him that it was kind of nice, huh? Soon after, David and I were talking, and Isaac told me he just wanted to be quiet. Bless his quiet heart. =) Later, I asked David if we should be quiet while walking our bikes up a hill to avoid alerting the big German Shepherd at the top of the hill of our whereabouts. Some kiddo asked why we were being quiet. David said, "so we can hear the nature. And so the nature can't hear us". Where did this guy come from, anyhow?
No comments:
Post a Comment