This morning at breakfast, Isaac was talking about his "Mommy" again. He has decided that he is going to get up at night when his "Mommy" needs to feed his babies. That way if his "Mommy" gets bit, he can help her out. And the baby. No, just the "Mommy". Where this conversation came from, I'm not sure. They normally just feed their "babies" with a bottle. Huh. Then Ruby piped in, saying that her "Daddy" is going to go to work and she is going to stay home with their babies. I think Isaac said he is going to go to work, and Ruby informed him that if he gets up at night with the babies and then goes to work during the day, he won't get enough sleep. I wonder when she figures that the Mommy gets sleep....=P
I tilled up some of the garden today, with my kiddos trailing me back and forth and playing in the dirt. I wonder what's so much more fun about the garden than the sandbox. Tomorrow we'll dig potatoes, and I'm betting they'll love it like they did two years ago. Jadelyn's never been in on the fun since we didn't really have a garden last year - what with moving during the summer and all. =P
On a side note, why in tarnation does Jadelyn have to go poop after she's laid down for a nap? And WHY is she STILL awake?!?!?!?! =O But I do so love little pats on my back from that little girl! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment