Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Isaac's prayers....

My little man went through quite a long period of time where he wouldn't pray by himself - just repeat after us. Well, after much work, he's back to praying by himself. In great detail. I love listening to him!

Last night, he was praying for my Grandma, that she wouldn't die, that her taste would come back, that Gram and Pucka would be really helpful to her, and other things that my brain can't remember. =O He has also started praying on and off at the end of his prayers about "please help when I die for no dirt to get in my mouth or nose" or something. Okay, that part disturbs me partially, but it keeps coming back up now and then and since I've heard it more than once it doesn't disturb me as much. He also prays that if his house burns down "please don't let my Bible burn". That would come from an Uncle Arthur's bedtime story about "The Book that Would Not Burn". Ha.

Today, he prayed that Daddy would do a good job taking care of people at the nursing home and that he would come home safe when he was done with work. Or something like that. And he also prayed, "please help me to be good".

I'm so glad he's "remembered" how to pray by himself again! And I'm sure Jesus loves listening to my little boy even more than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment