: I finally weeded that terribly weedy patch in front of the house.
: Isaac had a cow about having no little flip-flops to wear (as Jadelyn was wearing them. Her.own.shoes. Ai.), and he finally settled on wearing his own tennis shoes. While putting them on, he was sitting on the bottom stair of the porch. He started complaining that something was going inbetween his toes. Initially, I thought he was complaining that there was NOTHING going inbetween his toes (as he had originally wanted flip-flops, you know....). Anyways, I told him to take his shoe off and clean it out. Later I noticed a floss-pick thing on the mat at the bottom of the stairs, but had no idea where it came from. Isaac informed me that THAT was what had been in his shoe. How it got THERE, I still have no idea. =P
: The kids filled the cooler up with water and used it as a pool. Well, at first, they were just using it to put their heads in. They are quite adept at holding their breath, but made me nervous that they might tip in and get stuck. =O Anyways, they managed to get all 3 of them in that cooler, though Jadelyn was screaming much of the time. =P
: More stuff happened, but I must try to get some stuff accomplished before the chillin's wake up from their naporamas. Tomorrow is the big geneticist appointment in Cincinnati, and then Friday is city-wide yard-sales in Stanford. Much to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment