Saturday, July 2, 2011

A little blurb, Jadelyn-centered

Yesterday morning, we were all on the couch for worship. I told David "rabbit-rabbit", to which Jadelyn replied, "rabbit, rabbit. Giraffe, giraffe. Dow, dow". I love that silly girl!

Also, Jadelyn is learning to do imaginary play. The other day, she started calling Ruby "Mama". Ruby had Jadelyn laid on the couch and was doing a doctor check-up on her. Next thing I knew, Ruby had Jadelyn covered up in Ruby's blankets, and all ready for sleep. Jadelyn informed me that she was going to sleep. I asked her if her Mama was a good mama, and she said "yeah". Oh, the times they play so nicely are lovely! Now, to cut down on the "terrible-two" SCREAMING. Ai yai yai. Enough to ALMOST send me to the funny farm some days.....=O

One more note....Jadelyn is cutting her molars. On Thursday night, she was crying in her crib, "owie, owie, owie", so I eventually went in and gave her Tylenol. She smiled (I think) and stopped her crying. Yes, I realize medicine doesn't kick in that quickly. She's asked for medicine for her mouth several times since then. Today, David gave her lemon juice water in a syringe when she asked for medicine. And it "worked" fine. No more medicine for you, Lynnie!

No comments:

Post a Comment