Today, Isaac was sick. Because he didn't like to eat much of his food the previous day. He does that sometimes. =P He is celebrating the worm/bug/whatever that caused a squash plant in the garden to die, because that's less squash that he has to eat. He wants to know when the other ones will die. =P
After Daddy-o got home, Isaac informed him that he had a lot of "hicks" today. Because he "hicked-up a lot". Crazy kid.
Then tonight, he and Ruby came out of their room after they were in bed to go potty. I carried Ruby back to bed and Isaac waited until I could carry him back to his bed. I said, "what am I gonna do when you're too big to pick up?" Isaac answered, "give me candy!" He then proceeded to tell me that he knows how to make candy. Because there is white sugar and brown sugar. Mind you, this child STILL doesn't know his colors. =P
Then, as I was tucking him into bed, he said, "I like it when you carry me" followed by informing me that he likes it when turtles carry him, too. What?
I still love that random guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment