Today, Ruby has 3 babies. And they're all sick. One has "parvo", one is "throw-up sick", and one has "cancer". Yikes. What a sad time! =O
I'm not feeling well - getting over a high temp from yesterday. I don't have a fever anymore, but have a headache, sore throat, and just feel a bit "yucky". So...while I was resting on the couch, the kids were playing in Ruby and Isaac's room and then in the living room where I was resting. They were having a pretty nice time, so I got some rest in, which was just lovely. However, when it was time to make lunch, they had generated quite a mess. Toys in Ruby and Isaac's room, cluttering the living room floor, toys in my room, and toys in the laundry room. Oh. And in the bathroom. Yeah, that's pretty much all the rooms in our house. ;) Anyways, I told the kids they needed to start picking up. It was delayed and began grudgingly. Jadelyn, however, really caught on to the work. I would ask her if she was ready for another "job", and she would say "yeah!" and then would do the job I gave her. She was so enthusiastic! After a while, when she finished a job, she would come back and ask, "dob?" and go about doing that. She did get a bit distracted when Isaac was pointing out a dead lightning bug to her. =) Note to self...call things that need to be done "job" - the kids like it much better that way! Maybe it makes them feel grown-up or something. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment