Highlights of tonight's Hide 'n Seek game?
-Jadelyn cheering and laughing wildly when she "found" me sitting on the couch. Until I reminded her that Isaac was the one hiding. Ooops! ;)
- Hearing David gasp in fright when he found me in our closet. Followed a little later by hearing him mutter something about needing a nitroglycerin pill. Ha!
- Finding out that I can no longer fit under the beds that I had as a child so easily. I slithered under, tried to roll onto my side, and lifted up the bed up a bit in the process. Then, I was stuck in an awkward position with my left arm stuck out from under my body. Good thing Ruby found me quickly and that my knight-in-shining-armor (that'd be Isaac =D) moved the bins away from in front of me so I could get out. Thanks, Buddy! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment