Monday, September 12, 2011

Kidisms...

So, I've been keeping notes about things to blog on, but apparently not good enough ones. Looking over my notes, I don't remember all the stories, but I'll do the best I can with the ones I actually remember! =P

Ruby was counting along, and then she got to "29" followed by? "20-10". Good reasoning. Wrong number. =)

Ruby asked me, "Mom, do bugs sometimes get married, or no?" Huh. Something I can't say I ever wondered about. =)

I don't remember why, but there was a time in the past week or so that Ruby was walking around with a spoon in her jammies. I think I was supposed to find it. And Ruby gave me such specific clues that I would have to be completely clueless to not know where it was. Well, between the clues and the strange bump on her shin. Ha.

Isaac was streaking between the hall (I think) and the bathroom (I think). He stopped, looked out the window, and said to himself, "look, no people. Run like the wind!" He just cracks me up.

Some point, Isaac was needing to get dressed (that child can take FOREVER to get dressed - getting distracted by every.little.thing...AHHHHH!!!!! =O), so I asked him where his clothes were. His response? "On the couch." So, I asked him if he was going to put those clothes on his body. To which he responded, "oh, I forgot" before marching off to get them. That boy!!!

At some point, Isaac informed me, "I sprayed a yucky smell out my bottom". We have never taught him the "farfennuggen" word. For which I am very thankful.

I think Jadelyn was in her bed at some point (or maybe I was holding her...see, I told you I don't remember things! I should definitely blog more often. =P), and she said something like..."Jesus loves...Wooby, Isaac (she's saying "Isaac" now instead of "Didic"! =D), Lynnie, Mama, Daddy, boat, drive boat." Oh, boy. I think I have another random one on my hands. Well, that, and she likes to talk but might sometimes run out of things to talk about, and then what she sees somehow gets stuck into her conversations. =P And she can see Daddy's boat from her bedroom window. Ai.

Sometime I mentioned to the kids that I was dizzy. Isaac informed me it was "probly 'cause we made the house turn around" earlier when they were spinning in circles. Ha! What powerful kids I have to turn the house in circles!

David was singing the Sesame Street song...you know, "Sunny days, sweepin' the clouds away". Isaac thought that maybe rain was sweeping the clouds away, and Ruby was sure it was a broom doing the sweeping.

Ruby (I think) was telling me that David will be 34 on his next birthday, and then the birthday after that he'll be 35, and "35 is OLD". Ha!

We went looking for a house when it was raining last week for something to do and 'cause I'm trying to find a way to live cheaper so David can own his trailer park and get out of the rat race of working for "the man" whoever that man may be. Anyways, the kids were questioning us about what we were doing on the trip, and we said we were looking at a house. Ruby said it was a "rule" that we only have one house at a time. I don't remember all the reasons, but they were good ones. =O See...I really do need to write more often. ;P

Ruby got up from her nap before Isaac, and I asked if Isaac was still sleeping. Ruby informed me that "he's sleepin' deep". When questioned about what that meant, Ruby said, "he's sleepin' deep. Like the Ocean. He's sleeping long". Ha! She said he normally wakes up when she leaves the room, but not this time!

Today I haven't been feeling right at the top of my game, and while getting lunch together, Isaac asked me "why are you movin' slow?" Ooops. Guess it's real apparent that I'm not feeling at the top of my game. =P Anyways, I told him that I was feeling tired and weak. To which my random Isaac replied, "Daddy's older than you." Oh. Right. THAT must be why I was feeling weak and tired. Ha!

Ruby had a dream the other day that when she went to hop out of the van at a yard sale (she LOVES those things), there was a "green baby" where Jadelyn should be sitting, because we had had a new baby and didn't even have to go the hospital to get it. Oh, and it's clothes were green, not the actual baby. That dream alone is about to give me a serious dose of anxiety. AHHHH!!!!!

Oh, Ruby also informed me recently that her brain and Isaac's brain work better than mine. Because they remember things. Well, gotta agree with her on that one. Obviously. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment