Mom to crazy 7 year-old twins, and a crazy 5 year old. Wife to a CRAZY husband. Welcome to my crazy life!!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ay yai yai. What a morning. It started approximately 45 seconds after David got the kids up. Except I don't know if they were even out of their beds before they started the arguing. About what? Who knows. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't important. =P This has continued all. morning. long. Good grief. Okay, okay. There were breaks in the mayhem. Mostly when Isaac was banished to his bed or Ruby was out walking laps around the garden. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO THESE KIDS?!?!?! Don't they realize it's summer and lovely outside and blah, blah, blah? =P And then, to top it all off, I spent about 30 minutes getting the kids slathered in sunscreen, getting their sunhats, sunglasses, water bottles, and arm floaties so they could go swimming in their kiddie pool. We go outside and Ruby has such an attitude that I didn't allow her to go in the pool at all. Isaac got in so briefly that I didn't even see him in it, and Jadelyn just walked around playing but wouldn't let me take her arm floaties off. Ha. About the Jadelyn part. Forget the pool this afternoon unless Daddy wants to mess with it. =P Man. It's naptime now, and they'd BETTER be sleeping. I can't hear good 'cause the air conditioners are roaring. =) Maybe I should check. But Ruby and Isaac's door is SO incredibly squeaky. Maybe I'll go outside and peek in their window. That'd be a good option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment