This girl. She is so random and spunky and NAUGHTY at times. Oh!!! =P
Anyways, just a few little stories.
On Friday, I was practicing the piano. Cradle Roll songs for the next day. Now, Cradle Roll songs are written simply and they are short. To fit the attention span of the children. Jadelyn climbed up next to me on the piano bench and announced that she thinks that tomorrow she will sing more. 'Cause she's learning the songs. And then, for the next however long, she sat next to me, singing MAYBE a few words before she busts out talking again. Things like, "Wouldn't it be cool to have a pet lion and tiger?" "During this song, Titus and I lay down on the floor. We smile at each other. We used to be shy of each other, but we made friends." "What does that spell?" And singing, "I'm so cooooonfuuussed, I don't know this sonnnggg!!!" during "Only a Boy Named David", which, I believe she really does know. It just cracked me up. She couldn't get through a song without talking. Except I think once. Oh, Lynnie. I was wishing David would come out and video it for posterity, but alas, he was otherwise occupied...
This morning, Jadelyn was laying on the floor outside the closed bathroom door, for she wanted to tell me something once I got out. Which, come to think of it, I don't think she ever did. Anyways, she's waiting. And peeking under the door. And giving me the rundown about how she knows I'm out of the shower because she can see my feet. Then, she stuck her hand under the door and wanted me to touch it with my foot. Which I did. She then pulled her hand away and started doing "Bubblegum, bubblegum in a dish....how many pieces do you wish?" on my toes. For 5-10 minutes. No breaks.
So, this girl can stay on task pointing at my toes, but not singing songs. Guess she has different interests than me!!! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment