Tonight Jadelyn's bedtime prayer when something like this: "Dear Jesus, I'm so glad I have my Mommy." said with her little hand around my neck. Ah, it's so refreshing to hear things like that when I often feel so inadequate and overwhelmed with life....
Then, we went into a conversation. Part of it was about how "when I grow up, I'm going to eat dog food and cat food and chicken food!!!" Set your aspirations high, my child. Set 'em high!!! ;P Then she was telling me about how she is going to live with Ruby. I asked if they would be able to get along. Shortly after she said she was going to live with me, but she was still going to eat dog food and cat food and chicken food. Guess she's not a fan of my cooking? ;P
Lynnie Loofah, I sure love your crazy self. Even when you emerge from your bedroom within minutes of going to bed because you need to go potty. Way to hold it until my sanity hour. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment