Isaac was praying along at naptime when he got to the part about something like this: "thank you that I got to hear Pancake purr like pppppppppppp...." Don't think I've EVER put sound effects into my prayers!!! ;)
And then Ruby was praying along when she got to something like, "thank you that I have big cheeks [then proceeds to blow out cheeks]" before continuing on and ending with something like, "thank you that I'm special to you, and Mommy and Daddy. Amen" Sure are, Rubes, sure are.
Jadelyn's? It was her oft prayed, "Dear Jesus, Please help me. Amen".
And on a side note, on the way out to the chicken shed to feed/water Saumi and Pancake, I was holding Isaac's hand. I told him that I like holding his hand. And I asked him if I can hold his hand when he's a grown-up. He assured me that I can. What about when he's a Daddy? Yup. Anytime. I'm a lucky Mamma. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment