Today, Jadelyn told me that I'm "the nicest gowo I've ever sawen." (translation: "the nicest girl I've ever seen." =D) Nice compliment to get me through the not-so-nice days...;)
Jadelyn's prayer tonight (paraphrased to the best of my abilities): "Dear Jesus, I'm so HAPPY! Soon I'm gonna be 4. But right now I'm just 3. But then I'll be 4, then 5, then 6, then 7, then 8, then 9, then 30! Amen".
Yesterday, Jadelyn was having an absolute COW about having to walk around the garden. She was scared. Of deers. And bees. And maybe bears, but I can't be sure about that one. Anyways, I was telling her that Jesus made the outdoors, and we don't have to be scared. Hearing that Jesus made the outdoors apparently got her thinking. She asked, "how did He make the sky?" but before I got that answered, she figured it out herself, "oh, maybe He climbed a ladder."
Another question she answered herself a month or so ago: "Who am I gonna marry?" (pause) "oh, maybe my husband."
2 weeks ago, we got 10 baby chicks. Or "chickie-babies" as David likes to refer to them. I do NOT like to refer to them that way. =P Anyways...on with the story...10 peepin' chicks were living in a box in the laundry room for the first few days we had them. We had an allotted chicken time, when the kids could manhandle the chickens, because if we didn't set a certain time the chicks may have just gotten loved to death. =O During one of the chicken times, Jadelyn informed me, "Mama, our chickens are precious..." She also questionned if we all love the chickens and if the chickens love us. Deep thinker gal...
A little over a week ago, at suppertime, we heard a noise coming from the laundry room. Jadelyn was quick to assure us, "it's okay. It's just the chickens. Not a skunk." 'Cause those pesky skunks are ALWAYS sneaking into my laundry room....ha! =)
I sure love that gal! And now I gotta be better at blogging, so I can remember things...=O
No comments:
Post a Comment