Mom to crazy 7 year-old twins, and a crazy 5 year old. Wife to a CRAZY husband. Welcome to my crazy life!!!
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Tears of Pride...or Joy....or Something....
This afternoon, Isaac wanted me to watch him jump off the couch. And land on his feet. On a cushion. Quite far away from the couch. I watched. He jumped. He landed it perfectly. I was so proud. Of my son. Yes, he is 6 1/2. And yes, I was so proud. You see, these things don't come easy to Isaac. He wasn't physically able to jump and get both feet off the floor until he was 3 1/2. Today he told me how he's really been trying to get better at landing on his feet. And he did it. Perfectly. As I watched my happy jumping little man, I did so with tears in my eyes. Don't ever give up, Buddy. Just don't. I love you. And am so, SO proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment