Mom to crazy 7 year-old twins, and a crazy 5 year old. Wife to a CRAZY husband. Welcome to my crazy life!!!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Tomorrow....
The thought of it fills me with anxiety and dread...tomorrow my sweet little Ruby will be put through an incredible amount of pain and fear and craziness. Tomorrow, though it scares me, will be nice to have over - we've been wanting Ruby "fixed" for a long time and feels like we've had to fight and fight and fight to get the doctors to listen. I just want her out of surgery. Out, out, out. 5 hours is going to be a long time. But, hey...if I use my time wisely, maybe, just maybe, I'll get lots more "fear" memory verses memorized! How I need them. How I need Jesus. How I need prayers. And how I need sleep. So off I go. 4am comes awfully early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment