Just a few things I want to remember:
On Sabbath at potluck, Isaac ate all his food and got to have dessert. He ended up with a piece of Carob-Tofu-Something-Healthy-Pie. In the middle of eating it, he stopped, came over to my chair, and told me something like, "thank you for making that pie. I really like it. I hope you make it every Sabbath!" Then went back to his seat and polished off his pie. Sweet boy. I'm glad you liked the pie. =)
This morning, there was much crying coming from Ruby Jean. Her explanation of why she was crying? "He [Isaac] fisted me!" Ha. I think it was on accident while he was swinging his soft blanket around like a crazy man. Gotta work on the whole thinking-before-acting thing. =P
Ruby went to work with David today. (David said she was great and very polite...gotta remember those times as compliments, right? ;D) So I had just two kiddos for the morning. We were getting ready to head out to Wal-Mart when Jadelyn started saying "you're mean" or "you're mad". I think it was "you're mad". Well, she loses a block for saying "you're mean", and if she tells me "you're mad", I just let her know that I'm not. (If I'm not, of course. Ha ha. =P) Anyways, she caught herself, and it turned into something like, "You're maaaaeeeooooowwwwww!" I asked her if she was a kitty cat. Nope. She was an elephant. So I asked her why she was meowing if she was an elephant. Her answer? "Because...I'm an elephant!" Oh, right. So much more clear now. =)
At Wal-Mart, Isaac noticed someone in pink scrubs and asked if she was a doctor. I said she might be, or she might be a nurse or something. But Isaac was quite sure that she was a doctor because, "she looks like she is 'cause her hair's crumbled up". (See, our Nurse Practitioner has curly hair, and so did this lady, so she MUST be a doctor, too! =D)
When putting the kids down for their nap, Ruby laid like she had a cast on. She does this quite often. I asked her if she was worried about stuff. She kind of blew me off. I told her it was okay to be worried. She then told me she was worried that "I can't do stuff" when she has a cast. Poor kid. I'm worried too, kiddo. We'll figure out ways you can still be very involved in life. I love you, Squirrelly Girly!
Anyways, I just love these kids. And their crazy giggles at night when I tickle 'em. Isaac and Jadelyn have quite the contagious giggles and Ruby has quite the crazy giggle/SCREAM that is just as goofy as she is. Love 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment