Overheard Isaac talking to Jadelyn yesterday in the sweetest voice. My favorite line included the words, "Honey Lyn". =)
Jadelyn was walking around yesterday, asking, "where's my Ruby?"
The kids were drinking water out of medicine cups yesterday. They went through two big containers of water (that were about half-full each time) in this manner. Then, they were all sitting at the piano singing, "Water is so good for you!" Way to flush out their systems, 'eh? ;)
Today, I asked crazy Jadelyn where she came from. She didn't know. I asked her if Jesus made her. Yes. I asked her if Jesus loved her. Yes. I asked her if she loved Jesus. "Monkey's bite me all the time" was the answer I believe I got. Okay, kiddo. =P
OH! One more thing. Yesterday Isaac drew a giraffe on a magnadoodle. I could actually tell what it was. I was SO proud I took a picture. Funny kids can really draw but except for these little glimpses into their abilities, they just scribble and cut their masterpieces into tiny little shreds. And I love 'em anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment