Yesterday, Isaac informed me of who he planned to marry. Can't share it here, 'cause that would be classified information, right? He also told me that he will not stand up in front of people when he gets married, 'cause he'd be too embarrassed, so he's planning a drive-thru wedding. I told him that I would be sad to miss out on his wedding. But Isaac wouldn't make his Mommy sad, would he? Why, no! He has a plan - "you and Daddy can sit in the back seat of the van." Well, thanks for thinking of us, little man. =)
Yesterday, Jadelyn had come inside from trips for poor behavior, and calmly informed me that she thinks that she saw a rattlesnake come out of some hole in our backyard, so she just stayed close by the house when she was doing her trips. Naturally she happened to mention this to me right in front of Ruby, who was herself about to go do trips. At hearing Jadelyn's news, Ruby fell apart. She finally went outside, but just sat and cried. After a while, Jadelyn got her boots on, went outside, and held Ruby's hand on her trips. Isaac soon joined. Lynnie Loofah, I sure love your caring heart!!!
Today, Ruby is dressed in appropriate Ruby attire. Cracks me up. I should get a picture, 'cause this outfit is just a GEM....
Adios!
No comments:
Post a Comment