This morning at breakfast, Jadelyn suddenly looked at Ruby and announced in surprised wonder, "you're tooth is coming through!!!" Ruby asked, "which one? This one?" while pointing to her front tooth. Yes, that's the one Jadelyn was talking about. The tooth that's been coming through for the past month or so. Gave us all a good giggle. That crazy gal.
Tonight I told David I wanted him to come sit on the couch so we could talk. Ruby hopped up too, joking around that "I'm obedient!" I told her that she needed to "get lost". Right away she threw back at me, "I'm lost. I don't know where my home is!" before removing herself from the couch. Crazy kid.
Speaking of that crazy kid, the other day at lunch she fell out of her chair. (When does that stop, by the way? It's crazy! I don't remember EVER falling out of my chair!!! =P) Anyways, I peeked around the table to see what remained of my daughter, and there she lay on the floor, stretched out, head propped up on her arm, still holding and eating her bread. Yeah, totally normal - fall out of chair, lay on floor and continue eating. These kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment