The other day, Jadelyn lost the priviledge of having a before-nap story because she had been hitting Isaac earlier. She was heartbroken. But not for long, because Isaac, the recipient of her hitting, decided he would read to her since I wasn't going to. He read over 40 pages to her in a Dick and Jane book while I was reading with/to Ruby. Sweet, forgiving boy.
I was cutting Jadelyn's fingernails the other day. Or rather, I was GOING to cut them, but she had chewed them back so bad that there was nothing to cut. So, I moved on to her toenails. Which were shorter than I expected. Jokingly, I asked her if she had been chewing them, too. "No", she informed me, "I just rip 'em off and eat 'em." (not ver batim). Gross, Lynnie. Just gross.
Today in swimming class, Ruby was learning to roll from her back to her belly (she learned the opposite yesterday), Isaac was working on rolling from his belly to his back (with his 3rd teacher in two weeks - this guy says he'll have Isaac for the rest of the time), and Jadelyn swam by herself further than yesterday, jumped off the side of the pool, and jumped off the diving board for the first time! I was so proud!!! (And shocked that she didn't back down. She's been saying she was going to jump off the diving board for a LONG time...;D)
No comments:
Post a Comment