Today, I was working in the laundry room, as I have been pretty much all week, trying to get that bad boy remodeled. As I was painting, I heard Isaac and Ruby having a conversation right outside the door, where they were playing on the washer and dryer, which have been banned to the out-of-doors since laundry room renovation began. Anyways, Isaac was calmly asking for help, and Ruby was saying he didn't need help. It continued on and on, but Isaac stayed calm, so I figured all was well. After a while, though, I thought perhaps I should check in to the situation a bit. I opened the door, and here was the sight that awaited me:
Because isn't that what would be normal? I mean doesn't EVERYONE get their head stuck between the washer and dryer? That kid. Gotta love him.
(Disclaimer, above picture is a reinactment, for by the time I got the camera, he had managed to free himself. Crazy kid.)
No comments:
Post a Comment