Thursday, November 8, 2012

Just a few...

Ruby calls the elliptical the exermachine.  I think.  Maybe not.  Whoah.  I really have to write down every.single.thing to remember it.  Yikes!  =O  She must've ridden at least half a mile or so on it today.  Loves it.  How is she ever going to gain weight if she won't just sit still and eat a lot of food?!?!?!  =P

David had a, ahem, minor surgical procedure done yesterday, so is supposed to be resting.  Where is he?  At work.  I digress.  =P  Ruby loves being his "nurse".  She covers him up with her blanket and helps him as necessary.  This morning, she put on his socks and shoes.  Awww....;)  Anyhow, before lunch, David was laying back on Isaac's bed watching the trains.  Isaac was laying on top of him.  Awww....;)  Anyhow, when lunch was ready, I went back to get them, and David was sleeping.  Isaac said that David was watching the trains, his eyes got all watery, and then he went to "feeep." 
(Don't worry, Shelley, we're working on pronunciation, still.  "L's" and "s's" are our special focus groups.  =P)

I'm forgetting things.  Well, at least that part of me is normal!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment