Mom to crazy 7 year-old twins, and a crazy 5 year old. Wife to a CRAZY husband. Welcome to my crazy life!!!
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
Singing With Jadelyn
This afternoon while Ruby and Isaac were doing dishes, I sang with Lynnie. After a while, I had to get to work, so I moved to a different room to finish making some beds. Jadelyn followed me, and blasted her music so I could still hear it. I sang a little, and Jadelyn said, "Mom!!! How can you sing so good?!?!?" I asked her about it, and it sounded like I didn't sing as good as the people on the CD (which I don't. At all. Ha.) Anyways, I said something like, "are you saying that your Mom doesn't sing as good as those people?" And she told me no, I sing BETTER than them. Well bless your heart, Lynnie. Your love is clouding your judgment. But I'll sing to you any day! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment