Monday, May 19, 2014

12 Whole Years Ago....

...I got hitched to my best buddy.

Lots has changed since then, but one thing for sure hasn't changed.  He's still my best buddy.  He's still the crazy guy I want to spend time with and share things with (as long as that thing isn't a York Peppermint Patty or something...then I'm REALLY SELFISH!!!  =O).  He's still the one I want to be by and the one I want to hold hands with.  He's still the one who's stories I want to hear.  He's still the one who makes me laugh.  He's still the one who's voice I can hear above a crowd.  He's still the one I can tell what he's thinking often without him telling me.  He's still the one who I prefer to do things with.  He's still the one.  I love you, David Karl!!!  Thanks for putting up with me all these years!  Be my hand holding buddy for another 12 years? 

No comments:

Post a Comment